homestead - Re: [Homestead] yes, Starplate Connectors,

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] yes, Starplate Connectors,
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:16:58 -0700

Yo, Tvo ! Ya done it again - these are the solid, heavy
connectors I meant - now I'm not sure whether what I
saw before was for a dome-shape or not .... can't
remember. But these *materials* *are* what I remember -
Thanks !

That's why we keep him around and tolerate the belching, splatting and otherwise uncivilized behavior. The url synapses just keep firing, due no doubt to the beer drip concealed amongst the Fokkers and Spads on the bedroom ceiling over his snoring mouth.