homestead - Re: Fw: [Homestead] batteries ?

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Fw: [Homestead] batteries ?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:03:46 -0500

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

I meant to ask Keith to let us know what he finds out about batteries

The good news is that my newest charger isn't on the recall list. The bad news is that I have to send the old one to a service center instead of simply to a local store. The representative from DeWalt's recall hotline (888) 388-3273) was friendly and helpful.