homestead - Re: [Homestead] polluted 'fresh' fish

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] polluted 'fresh' fish
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:41:29 -0700

Jane Hightower, a San Francisco internist whose 2002 study of mercury in her patients brought the issue to wide public attention, said she is still uncovering what she calls shocking new evidence.

''We are just starting to realize as physicians the effects of this chemical soup we live in,'' she told The AP. ''We really have to ask, why are we poisoning ourselves?''

Indeed. Raise your own.