homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hmmm, not so fast.

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hmmm, not so fast.
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:58:22 -0700

Oops. Should be "how some scientists DISagree."

At 08:53 AM 11/9/2004 -0700, you wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1346489,00.html

Many people have tried to say it, but their voices aren't as loud.

Please post a subject or at least tell us what we might read if we take the trouble to boot up the browser.

It is about climate change and how some scientists agree with the larger body of scientists. No surprise there. How many people of any profession would we have to gather together to find strong disagreement?

Last night I watched The News Hour With Jim Lehrer. It had a segment on the Arctic studies. Looked pretty real and pretty serious to me.