homestead - Re: [Homestead] Papercrete updated, Jack Bays Rub-R-Slate mixes, ferroconcrete, Tirolessa

  • From: Sasha <mrkflux AT sezampro.yu>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Papercrete updated, Jack Bays Rub-R-Slate mixes, ferroconcrete, Tirolessa
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 15:20:57 -0000

I have tried to make some sawdust cement panel for insulation.It seems that
the curing time is very long, almost two weeks has past until the panel was
somewhat dry.Later I have found on the internet that sawdust has some enzymes
that mess up with cement drying properties.Any experiences with sawdust
cement mixes?

Sasha