homestead - [Homestead] This is an interesting tidbit

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] This is an interesting tidbit
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:31:02 -0500

"Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004 9:48 a.m. EST
Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking

John Kerry told NBC newsman Tom Brokaw last week that the reason President
Bush outscored him on military intelligence tests was that he had likely
been drinking the night before his exam.

Brokaw revealed Kerry's off-camera excuse in an election-morning interview
with radio host Don Imus.

"I asked the question of John Kerry because the New York Times had reported
that a man by the name of David Sailer had analyzed their military aptitude
tests and then had had IQ experts do an analysis as well - or the Times
did," the NBC anchorman explained. "And they concluded that George W. Bush
might be a point or two higher than John Kerry in IQ."
Brokaw continued:

"And John Kerry was caught a little off guard, he said. 'Well, more power to
him. I thought that that was not public.' And when the interview was over he
said, 'I must have been drinking the night before I took that military
aptitude test.'"
Endquote

Also, today brings news of cleaner air in LA region and hundreds of
thousands of new jobs. Funny that info wasn't published prior to the
election. Also, oil is down and the stock market has taken off a bit.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.