homestead - Re: [Homestead] one link without, one with :

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] one link without, one with :
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:50:18 -0700

Way back in 2000 I already knew I couldn't trust anything on the CoNN channels and NebBisCh networks when they all had that blurry Florida "ballot"
that was manufactured by the DemNatCom with Xerox machines on the screen for 36 hours straight! Every day they continue to prove that in every way.

Bill

Warren F. Smith wrote:

But sometimes, words tell the truth better than the picture:

http://www.drudgereport.com/nbcw.htm

Funny how THIS story is being ignored. Well, there's really nothing funny
about it.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.