homestead - Re: [Homestead] 9/11 Mom: An Open Letter to George W. Bush

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 9/11 Mom: An Open Letter to George W. Bush
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:52:04 -0400

Rob wrote:

At 10/24/2004 03:14 PM, Lynda wrote:

9/11 Mom: An Open Letter to George W. Bush
And on that morning, when no American citizen was allowed to fly in our airspace, on that morning and the mornings to follow, Americans were grounded. But bin Laden’s family
flew. They flew home to Saudi Arabia.

That if nothing else is a really good point Lynda... thanks for sending this along.

Rob

Rob, you should rent Fahrenheit 911, this information (and ever so much more) is in the video/dvd. More than you want to know, really. Are we down to 9 days? (But who's counting?!)

I'm online over the weekend--a rare thing. Until tomorrow.

Lisa