homestead - [Homestead] Off to homestead

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Homestead" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Off to homestead
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:48:45 -0400

Hey all,

Thanks for all the discussion over the outhouse pit. I loaded my shovel, so we'll see if I make a pit or scoop as I go like Gene's friend :>)

I am leaving after this email to drive all night to my place in Southside Virginia. Meeting some family there and going to camp and so some fall cleanup work. Truck is loaded with chainsaw, machetes, brush wacker, tent, etc. See you in a week.

Rob in Fla on his way to Va!

---
This mail is certified Virus Free.