homestead - Re: [Homestead] The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The 9/11 Secret in the CIA's Back Pocket
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:01:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/20/2004 10:40:06 AM Central Standard Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

None of this should surprise us given the Bush administration's great
determination since 9/11 to resist any serious investigation into how the
security of this nation was so easily breached. In Bush's much ballyhooed
war on terror, ignorance has been bliss.

Another possible take on this.

Publishing the security problems of the US for anyone (read terrorists) to
read, review, and study may not be the brightest of ideas. Was anyone else
bothered by the fact that US public school emergency procedures were found
on
the computer of an alleged terrorist in Iraq. I know I don't have any info
like that on my computer, not even regarding my own local school. What
possible reason would there be for a foreign national to require such
information...?

And then they want published exactly how to breach our NATIONAL security....?

Stupid...!

Ray