homestead - Re: [Homestead] How do I get off this list?

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How do I get off this list?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:38:16 -0700

> I've gone several times to the address listed at the bottom of the posts
> and clicked on the bar that say "Unsubscribe" or something to that effect.
> Every time I get a message that my request has been noted but, as you can
> see, I'm still here. Can anyone help me. I've been a member for several
> years but the list has taken a turn and I find very little of use or
> interest for me anymore so I would like to leave. Thanks, DebF

> To unsubscribe from Homestead, get a password reminder, or change your
> subscription options enter your subscription email address:

> If you leave the field blank, you will be prompted for your email address

You might try leaving the field blank to get attention,
and then filling it in with your e-mail address, which
appears as DFoster987 AT aol.com<mailto:DFoster987 AT aol.com> .... perhaps there
have
been errors in typing ? or you have other addresses ? My
last thought is turning off HTML and trying as text-only ...
or you could e-mail to Lee Flier at lflier at
mindspring.com<mailto:homestead-owner AT lists.ibiblio.org> .
And I'm sorry you're "throwing the baby out with the
bathwater" instead of just deleting messages from people
whose opinions and concerns differ from yours .... Oh, well.