homestead - Re: [Homestead] go ahead, Drew, claim women are at fault ...

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] go ahead, Drew, claim women are at fault ...
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:51:52 -0700

> well, 5 women actually..... :^)

High scorer, right ?

> Poor guy was outnumbered......

I expected that - - -

> Of course there is no real excuse for this in my book.

Which book is that ?

> Ridiculous to bring life into the world

"... ridiculous" is not quite the extent
of the word/s that first occurred to me - - -
-
- - - about the five judges - either ....

> without the means to take care of them. Drew

I expected that, too - blaming the *women*
for bringing those lives into the world "without
the means to take care of them" - when the
__it in the Wh___ House, along with a great
many men, has done everything it/they can to
stop birth control/abortion ....