homestead - Re: [Homestead] Era of unease.

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Era of unease.
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:50:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 4:36:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd AT infionline.net writes:
I would have voted for McCain in a
heartbeat---an honorable man as opposed to the Prince of Dishonor in the
Oval Office.
I agree with you on that, McCain would be a much better choice than Bush, or
Kerry. Could you imagine Kerry trying to hold up his vietnam record against
McCain???? My stepfather was a POW in Vietnam and Kerry's words were rubbed
in his
nose by his captors. In all honesty, I could never vote for Kerry or Jane
Fonda for any
office.

Drew