homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pate de Foie Gras

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pate de Foie Gras
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:10:46 -0700

Tvo found :
> Capitaist dishonestyknows no bounds---water the, milk, sell kangaroo
> meat for beef, pack stones in grain shipments toRussia , and now dogfood
> sold as Pate de Foie Gras
>
> Authorities seize 80,000 cans of dog food sold as foie gras
> By Nofar Sinai
>
>The Health and Agriculture ministries' branches in Ashkelon yesterday
seized 80,000 cans of dog food that had been disguised as foie gras, as
fit for human consumption.

Daaaang - I don't know whether to laugh or not ?

Never having tasted the stuff because I don't shop
"gourmet", and thinking that only the rich or those who
wannabe can afford this product .... well, I remember a
saying back in the "good ole days", that "...everybody
gets ice for their drinks, the only difference is the rich get
theirs in the summer and the poor get theirs in the winter ..."
so maybe it's time the rich started "getting theirs" ??