homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tigers in your short grass

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tigers in your short grass
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:08:54 -0700

Gene GeRue wrote:

>A pint or so of gasoline down their hole does the trick. Adding a match to it makes it that much more satisfying.

>tvoivozhd---Hah!---a kindred spirit!

So, how is it that you have not provided plans for a homestead-sized flamethrower?

tvoivozhd---I'm working on a Vest Pocket Nuke.

Better do it after dark - not only is the result spectacular, one is not likely to be stung by any 'guards' since they, too, are as asleep as the what they are guarding.

Smart girl. Best is very early in the morning, when it is still cool.