homestead - Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbag biblethumpers loseSciavo case on Constitutional Grounds

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Scumbag Jeb Bush and his scumbag biblethumpers loseSciavo case on Constitutional Grounds
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:41:06 -0700

Tvo, I can understand the majority of your verbocity but why the rant about
this woman?

And while I think JEB Bush is a pile of dog doo, let's stick to the facts.
He couldn't have been responsible for keeping her alive for 14 years, he's
only been the gov in FL for 6 years.

The woman is only in the news because the husband finally got the $1 million
dollar settlement and would like to get on with his life with his new
squeeze.

If he gets his way and Terri starves to death, he gets the money.

Lynda