homestead - Re: [Homestead] Education

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Education
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:19:01 -0700

Tvo found :

> Only about a third of the new schools will be run by the district.
> The rest will be charters or contract schools run by independent
> organizations,

Who is "watching the watchers" ??
And isn't the 'small school' a spin-off from
the 'small cell' of various "organizations" ?

> and all will be subject to five-year reviews.

Reviews controlled by whom ?
and will be shared/published - - - ?

> Those that don't make the grade can expect to be reformed anew.

Indeed. If the 'results' are not up to
?whose? "snuff" - - -

Oh, well. Just because somebody is "paranoid"
does *not* mean somebody else is not out
to get them ....