homestead - [Homestead] Dissention in the Ranks, was Flagburning bullshit

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Dissention in the Ranks, was Flagburning bullshit
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:36:55 -0700

Well, all thos cynical right wing looneys are pulling their hair out this
morning!

Over the weekend Colin Powell was interviewed. Out of that interview came a
few things that are making some folks nash their teeth today!

One, he said there is NO direct link between Saddam and 9/11.

AND, talk about not goose stepping the party line, when asked how John Kerry
would respond to terrorism, he answered "robustly!"

Lynda