homestead - [Homestead] Islam Jihadists declare war against Russia

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Islam Jihadists declare war against Russia
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:48:12 -0700

That's good, and in Saudi Arabia too. The only way we will get any cooperation against guerrillas attacking the U.S. is if said guerrillas attack our reluctant "allies" too---"the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

*Report: Islamists Vow More Attacks in Russia *

* DUBAI (Reuters) - An Islamist group which claimed responsibility for a bombing which killed eight people in Moscow on Tuesday vowed more attacks in "infidel" Russia, according to a statement published on a Web site.

* "There will be, God willing, more waves until we humiliate the infidel state called Russia," said the statement signed by the Islambouli Brigades, which had earlier also claimed responsibility for last week's plane crashes in Russia.

  • [Homestead] Islam Jihadists declare war against Russia, Tvoivozhd, 08/31/2004