homestead - [Homestead] Oh, I *do* like this one !

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Oh, I *do* like this one !
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:26:28 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Tvoivozhd
A home manufacturing business should exploit niche markets in which few
others compete.  Among these niche markets is cast iron products

Oh, I *do* like this one ! all those black iron
hinges and straps and pots and fireplace tools
and - and - whoa ! even the *range* and
replacement parts ! (for somebody who has
the muscle ... I keep forgetting ... sigh ..)