gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] By By Beetles

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Hamptongar@aol.com
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] By By Beetles
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:25:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2009 10:47:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ladygardener@msn.com writes:
Hi, Andrew!

Following up on your assessment of the efficacy of your Jap Beetle preventive product.  When you got "upstate," had it done the job?
Well when I was up last weekend there were no beetles on the hibiscus and I didn't note any additional damage.  Tough to tell if the product worked or if it was environmental factors (weather).  When I get back up there on Friday I'll take another look...I didn't reapply the product as I had some other issues to deal with so if the beetles return I may have my answer.  In any event I'll email you the product name and my update.

Andrew

Andrew Messinger
The Hampton Gardener is a registered trade mark and is published every Thursday in The Southampton Press, The Press and the Easthampton Press

  • Re: [gwl-g] By By Beetles, Lorraine Ballato, 08/10/2009
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [gwl-g] By By Beetles, Hamptongar, 08/11/2009