gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Newsletters

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Nancy Szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Nancy Szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Newsletters
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:28:46 -0500

I e-mailed them twice and have yet to get a reply.  I can't let something like this go. If I don't get an answer soon I'll contact them by phone. With glaring errors I prefer not to go after them on line , but give them a chance to make a correction.  I don't think making a stink "in public"  serves any purpose.