gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] looking for Asclepias 'Silky Yellow'

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "John C. Macgregor IV" <jonivy@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] looking for Asclepias 'Silky Yellow'
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:17:59 -0800

On Feb 28, 2007, at 6:50 PM, N Sterman wrote:

I grow the yellow flowering curassavica in my garden though I have no
idea what the variety is. If you can wait until summer, they seed
prolifically and I'd be happy to send seed to whomever wants some.

Nan,

I have plenty of the regular orange-and-red Asclepias curassavica, dthe the couple of times I have purchased the yellow one, they haven't taken. I would be delighted to receive some of your seeds. Thanks in advance.

John C. MacGregor IV
815 Park Avenue #4
South Pasadena, CA 91030-2788
USA
jonivy@earthlink.net
(626) 799-1554

  • Re: [gwl-g] looking for Asclepias 'Silky Yellow', John C. Macgregor IV, 03/01/2007