gwl-g - [gwl-g] (no subject)

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Lorraine Ballato" <ladygardener@msn.com>
  • To: <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:31:59 -0500

Post Thanksgiving greetings to all!

Like most of you, I have received a press pack for the Cleveland Flower Show.  Not having been to it in the past, I'm wondering if some of you could share your opinions of it.  The literature states it's modeled after UK's Chelsea Show and I'm especially interested in learning how closely the model has been followed.

If I were to attend, it would be at least an overnight trip, either via a long drive or even less appealing, an airplane trip!  So I want to be sure there is sufficient payback for such an investment of time and money.

Thanks and regards,

Lorraine

Lorraine Ballato
16 Mudry Farm Rd