gwl-g - [gwl-g] Garden Writers Symposium Photo Gallery

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>
  • To: "'Garden Writers -- GWL -- The Garden Writers Forum'" <gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>, "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Garden Writers Symposium Photo Gallery
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:08:16 -0400

HI, I have set up a photo album for those of you who wish to post photos of this years symposium. When you post your photo please put “Taken By (your name)” in the comment or picture title section – whichever you prefer. This is for your protection should someone want to use the photo. Feel free to also post your email and website in the comments section. This will make it easy for people to contact you.

Here are the upload instructions. If you still need help please email me at SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com I can also help you re-size your photos if you need help with that. All photos should be approximately 400 x 267. If the photos are too large they will not upload. Again, if you need help, ask me.

Instructions:

You must register first if you are not already a member. To register go to http://www.exoticgardening.com/index.php

On the right hand side of the page is a block called “user information.” This is the block where the registration information is. Just follow the instructions. You will need to confirm your registration via email.

Once you are a registered member you can go back to http://www.exoticgardening.com/index.php and on the left hand side of the page you will see a block called “Menu.” In this block is a link called “Picture Gallery.” Click on this link.

This link will take you to the “Picture Gallery” which is at http://www.exoticgardening.com/modules.php?name=coppermine You may also click on this link directly. Please remember you must be logged in.

Scroll down this page to the center block which is called the “Exotic Gardening Picture Gallery.” You will see a link called “Upload Pictures.” Click on this link. It will take you to this page http://www.exoticgardening.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=upload

You will see in the center section a drop down box where you can choose an album. Please choose the one that says (Sheri Ann Richerson) Garden Writers Symposium 2006. This is where the photos should go. You are free to also start your own album if you wish.

You will see a button directly under this that says “Browse.” Click this button and choose the area on your hard drive that the photo you wish to upload is. Next is the area for picture title and comments. Fill it in as you wish. You may add keywords if you want, but this is not required.

The final step is to click “Upload Picture” at the bottom center.

You will not see the photo right away as I need to approve it. All of the security methods used on my website are for the protection of the members. There are a lot of wierdos and spammers online. I have worked really hard to keep the site clean.

If you post you are welcome to mention your website, etc. I do not have a problem with that as long as you contribute to the site in some way.

There is also a forum specifically for garden writers at http://www.exoticgardening.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=121

Again, if you need additional help please email me. For those of you who are web savvy you know what to do!

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!

Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative

http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you need an innovative freelance writer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson>@exoticgardening.com

http://www.sheriannricherson.com

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more! http://www.exoticgardening.com

  • [gwl-g] Garden Writers Symposium Photo Gallery, Sheri Ann Richerson, 09/01/2006