gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:57:15 -0500

This is how I felt about the situation, especially since there were so many
other words in my article that were entirely mine and I was told to "keep it
tight."
I guess the editor I had expected me to check sentence by sentence since my
article was broken down sentence by sentence and checked against the
internet to see if it was a match for anything online.
Live and learn I guess -
Sheri