gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Raccoon repellent

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: larrymaxcy@earthlink.net
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Raccoon repellent
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:40:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks, Jean. The best suggestion so far is a shotgun, but that's not
acceptable to my significant other. Or at least not yet. She lives on a bluff
overlooking an inlet of Puget Sound, and a extended raccoon family
cohabitates there, too.
If I get a useful suggestion, I'll post it.

Larry (now in Olympia, Washington)