gwl-g - [gwl-g] List Change

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>, <gardenwriters@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] List Change
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:08:24 -0500

Due to recent heated exchanges on the GWL listserv, management has changed. Please contact me directly if you have problems or issues on either listserv. My email address is:
gardendiva@charter.net

Garden writers and gardeners are caring, nurturing people who help one another. I learned this early in my career when giants like Jim Wilson and Elvin McDonald generously shared information, leads and contacts. That is what our listservs are about--helping one another and exchanging information vital to our industry. The listservs belong to all of US, not one person. I am only the facilitator.

Please read Doug Green's post on being a good net citizen. It helps us all. That said, members are not going to be publicly shamed if they make a mistake. We all make them. What will NOT be tolerated are profanity, bullying and demeaning language.

Let's get back to the task of sharing information and helping one another.
Doreen Howard