gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] gypsy moth eggs

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Lorraine Ballato" <ladygardener@msn.com>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] gypsy moth eggs
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:41:58 -0700

Ellen,

Somewhere in my checkered past I was advised to scrape off the casings into a container that had some motor oil -- you should only need about an inch in depth.  That's also what I do when I hand pick Japanese beetles which seem to be much more plentiful this year than last here in western Ct.

Stay cool.

Lorraine