gwl-g - [gwl-g] Perennials & Mycorrhizal Fungi

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Perennials & Mycorrhizal Fungi
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:33:43 -0600

I'm looking for gardeners to interview who use mycorrhizal fungi on their ornamentals, preferably perennials and roses. Do any of you use the fungus or know of gardeners in your area who do and will consent to be interviewed for a magazine article? If so, please contact me offlist at: gardendiva@charter.net
Doreen Howard

  • [gwl-g] Perennials & Mycorrhizal Fungi, Doreen Howard, 03/30/2005