gwl-g - [gwl-g] Cochliostema jacobianum

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Cochliostema jacobianum
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:09:01 -0500

Hello. I am looking for information on Cochliostema jacobianum. I found information in Hortus Third that classified this as a epiphytic herb. I am seeking information on why it is considered an herb and what it was used for specifically.

I would also like any other information I can find out about this plant.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!

Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative

http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more! http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson>@exoticgardening.com

http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com

  • [gwl-g] Cochliostema jacobianum, Sheri Ann Richerson, 12/20/2004