gwl-g - [gwl-g] NationalGardenMonth

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Vermont Gardener <vermontgardener@yahoo.com>
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [gwl-g] NationalGardenMonth
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:38:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello All:
For those of you writing your April magazine issues
now, you may be interested in the latest
"declaration."
The National Gardening Association (my neighbor of
sorts here in Vermont) encouraged by the past two
years of success with this, has again declared APRIL
as National Garden Month. Specifically they're hailing
it as National Garden Month 2005 with the theme "Give
a Garden -- Add Beauty to Life."
You can check the press room of NGA's website for
details, sponsors and a slew of press releases:
http://www.garden.org/pressroom/index.ASP#ngm
Rose Getch is the contact at 802)863-5251,ext. 129
(888) 538-7476, ext. 129 e-mail: rose@garden.org
Cheers,
Cheryl Dorschner
Vermont Gardener (writer & photographer)
p.s. would love some sources on those BBC and forum
FSS feeds to see for myself