gwl-g - [gwl-g] Re: Help us save our maple tree!!

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "John Keslick" <treeman214@comcast.net>
  • To: <treeman214@treedictionary.com>
  • Cc: lisaraevaughan@hotmail.com
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Re: Help us save our maple tree!!
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:21:30 -0500

Saving A Tree

Remember don't loose the group trying to save the single soldier. Who will
help our National Forest from guess who? Let me give you a clue. Some guy
who never makes mistakes. That's why he does not need mycologist,
biologist, soil ecologist etc. to make what he calls a healthy forest bill.
In fact he claims he's a good steward. A missing person from Texas that no
one has come out and said they miss. Enough politics.

Qustions you could ask a person to see if they have enough wisdom to help
you would be, i.e, for starters.

http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/quiz-ma100.html

I would be interested in taking on some cases. I have only worked on 1 case
so far and that was a tree fatal case where 3 people were killed. I can
offer them as a reference if someone is interested.

My resume which was last updated about 3 years ago.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html

By the way 100 TREE MYTHS by Dr. Shigo is out of print but is listed under
hard to get docs at the bottom of below site.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/hardtoget/index.html

the book TREE PITHY POINTS replaces and enhances 100 TREE MYTHS. TREE PITHY
POINTS is a must for people going to court. Many good points from
rhizosphere to leaves to aboitic forces and biotic agents.
It can be obtained here: http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/PITHYPOINTS.html
with a sample page.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com
A Tree Biology List. To subscribe or unsubcribe to tree_biology click
below.