grhits - Re: [grhits] support forums in Africa

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <WLester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: "Global Reproductive Health IT Support list" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] support forums in Africa
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:42:50 -0400

Greetings from Johannesburg, South Africa!

Hi Jojo,

There are lots of tech forums based in Africa. Two that come to mind are the Tectonic user groups and the SANGONet forum.

http://www.tectonic.co.za/pages.php?page=usergroups

http://www.sangonet.org.za/thetha/

I’m sure you’ll get more from others.

Regards,