grhits - [grhits] Ethiopia Connectivity [revisited]

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Jojo Almario" <jalmario AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: "Global Reproductive Health IT Support list" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] Ethiopia Connectivity [revisited]
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:29:12 -0500

I seem to re-call that we had some discussion about this topic a couple of months ago.  Has anyone else come up with any enlightenment on this issue?  It appears that the connection that we have in our Ethiopia office is only 5% of what we purchased.  Does everyone else experience this kind of bandwidth loss?

JoJo Almario

IT support

Intrahealth International inc.

919-313-9130