grhits - [grhits] NonProfit Organization Knowledge Initiative (NPOKI) Meeting in December

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <wlester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] NonProfit Organization Knowledge Initiative (NPOKI) Meeting in December
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:20:11 -0500

In his email, Dykki mentioned the NPOKI meeting in December. For those of you who may not know about this, I've attached the invitation that went out to members of the NPOKI listserv and cordially extend that invitation to members of the GRHITS listserv. Please feel free to share this invite with appropriate folks within your organizations. Most of the people attending are IT directors, VP of Operations, CIOs, Evaluation & Research staff, and Knowledge management staff.

Cheers,

Bill