grhits - Re: [grhits] Listserve

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <wlester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <smierzwa AT popcouncil.org>
  • Cc: grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] Listserve
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:37:36 -0500

Hi Stan,

I'm glad Vivian mentioned the list to you. It's called GRHITS for Global Reproductive Health IT Support

It hasn't been very active lately, but here's how to join:

Cheers,

Bill

--------------------------

William A. Lester
CIO/Director of Technology
EngenderHealth
440 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
(Office) 212.561.8002
(e-Mail) walester AT engenderhealth.org
(URL) www.engenderhealth.org
"There are two kinds of light: the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures."

>>> "MIERZWA, STANLEY" <smierzwa AT popcouncil.org> 11/2/2005 9:24 AM >>>
Hi Bill,

Greetings.

My name is Stan Mierzwa and I work in the IT department at the Population Council.  Vivien Rabin in our HR department attended a meeting/conference a few weeks back and she told me you mentioned there exists a Listserve for IT staff in non-profit population organizations.   Would you be so kind as to let me know if this Listserve is open to new members and if so, can you let me know the name of it?

Thanks much.
Stan Mierzwa