grhits - [grhits] NTC Conference

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <wlester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] NTC Conference
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:15:19 -0500

I'm sharing with you some information about the 2005 Nonprofit Technology Conference. It's been a great resource in the past, with interesting and helpful sessions and good networking. While the blurb below reads like a sales pitch, take a look at the agenda, and you'll see what I mean.

Bill Lester

Hi folks –

I’d like to extend a very special invitation for you to join me at the 2005 Nonprofit Technology Conference.  Brought to you by N-TEN and co-hosted by Network for Good and United Way of America, the Nonprofit Technology Conference (http://www.nten.org/ntc) will be held on March 23-25 in Chicago, IL.

Here are some of the reasons I’ll be there, and why I think you should be too!

1. Amazing agenda.  This is the most comprehensive and inclusive agenda we’ve ever put together.  Not only are the breakouts amazing, but we have two fantastic plenary speakers lined up: Esther Dyson with Andrew Blau, and Farai Chideya.  More information about the agenda can be found at: http://www.nten.org/ntc-agenda.

2. House of Blues.  You can’t go to Chicago without at least one stop at the legendary House of Blues.  This year, we’ve arranged for a special after-party at the House of Blues on Thursday, March 24.  Registration for this special event is limited to 300 people, and we KNOW this event will sell out.  So if you’d like to attend, make sure you register for the conference EARLY.  More information can be found at: http://www.nten.org/ntc-2005-houseblues.

3. Great room rate in the heart of Chicago.  We’ve negotiated a great room rate for NTC attendees, which includes FREE in-room Internet access.  Attendees staying at the conference hotel can take advantage of the special room rate of just $109 – a steal in the heart of Chicago.  To make it even more affordable, we’ve set up a room-sharing bulletin board.  Information about how to book your room or find a roommate can be found at: http://www.nten.org/ntc-travel.

4.  Travel Deals.  Book your flight at least 30 days from the date of departure, and you could save up to 15% on your ticket from United and ATA.  More details about this special offer for NTC attendees can be found at: http://www.nten.org/ntc-travel.

5. Super secret surprises.  They’re very busy at N-TEN headquarters stirring up some very fun things for you at the conference.  Look forward to a surprise gift in your registration packet, and some really fun social activities as well.

If you have any other questions about the NTC or membership, please feel free to contact Holly Ross, N-TEN Director of Programs, by email (holly AT nten.org) or give her a call at 415 397 9000.

See you in Chicago!

Please feel free to share this message with your peers and colleagues who may be interested.  Just forward it along!

  • [grhits] NTC Conference, William Lester, 02/08/2005