grhits - RE: [grhits] Cobalt Qube alternatives

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Dykki Settle" <dsettle AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: "'Global Reproductive Health IT Support list'" <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [grhits] Cobalt Qube alternatives
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:53:12 -0500

Bill, this all sounds wonderful.  Our recent trip to Rwanda, struggling with a Toshiba Magnia, has brought me to the awareness of our same need for such a box.  We would be delighted to provide whatever support, input, or testing we can.  Please do keep us in the loop on these developments.

-

Dykki Settle

Director, IT

IntraHealth/Prime II