grhits - [grhits] FW: Ethiopia

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Dykki Settle" <dsettle AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] FW: Ethiopia
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:09:59 -0400

Hello GRHITS,

I sent the missive below to Bill Lester, CTO at EngenderHealth and Ninth Bridge.  I wanted to share with you how we begin thinking about supporting a new country office, and to solicit any feedback or knowledge from our larger community on Ethiopia specifically.

I will share with you how we progress in order to share my experiences and learn from yours.

Thank you!

-
Dykki Settle

Director, Information Technology