gmark - [GMark] Kloppbenborg article

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [GMark] Kloppbenborg article
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:03:41 -0500

Khbonnell AT aol.com wrote:

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:39:16 +0100
From: "Richard Harris" <rhh1 AT nildram.co.uk>
Subject: [GMark] Comments on George Young's reply to Tanna Brodbar
To: <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>

There is an interesting paper by Kloppenborg:

Evocatio deorum and the Date of Mark

at http://www.sbl-site.org/Publications/JBL/JBL1243.pdf  which is relevant to the recent mail exchanges.

Richard Harris

When I copy & paste this URL, I reach the site, going into Acrobat Reader, but the text promised does not appear. Ken Bonnell
You may need to update the version of Acrobat reader you are using.

Alternatively, save the PDF to your hard drive and then open it from there.

Jeffrey

P.S.  Please give your messages an appropriate subject header.  "GMark Digest, Vol 23, Issue 3" does not let anyone know what topic you are dealing with.
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.