gmark - [GMark] article on the Blasphemy charge in Mark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [GMark] article on the Blasphemy charge in Mark
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:02:21 -0500

With apologies for cross posting.

For those who might be interested, I have just uploaded a rough draft
of a paper on the Blasphemy Charge in Mk 14 that I'll be presenting in
the Mark Group at the upcoming SBL. I'd be very grateful to receive
your comments and criticisms.

It is available at:

To access the paper, you may first have to join the "group" which
"hosts" the paper.

With thanks in advance.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--

Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
Chicago, IL 60626

jgibson000 AT comcast.net

  • [GMark] article on the Blasphemy charge in Mark, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/15/2003