gmark - [GMark] Re: a book

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Khbonnell AT aol.com
  • To: gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [GMark] Re: a book
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:53:43 EST

During the discussion of "The Strong Man" passage in this list a while back,
it was stated that Francis J. Moloney's *The Gospel of Mark: A Commentary*
had a very good discussion of it. None of the libraries in the Los Angeles
area has copy. Barns & Noble has it in hard cover for about $30, but I do
not want to purchase it at that price.
Is there anyone out there who has a copy and would be willing to send
me, one way or another, a copy of that particular part of the book with that
discussion? I am willing to pay copying and postage costs.
Please let me know asap.

Ken Bonnell
Khbonnell AT aol.com

  • [GMark] Re: a book, Khbonnell, 12/11/2002