gmark - Resignation

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Sid Martin" <smartin6 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Kata Markon message" <GMark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Resignation
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:56:00 -0500

Joe Alward has been expelled by Eric Eve from Kata Markon. He doesn't want
anybody to think that he had gone into hiding to avoid responding to
Gibson's comments. He asked me to pass this information along to the forum.

I no longer wish to be associated with this list, which is devoted not to
objective scholarship but to the egotism of a few. Joe was the best thing
this list had going for it. He was a voice for reason and scientific
inquiry. If he is gone, so am I. He was concerned that I, too, would be
expelled. Not to worry. I resign.

Sid Martin

  • Resignation, Sid Martin, 10/27/2002