gmark - END "punctuation" THREAD

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT attbi.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: END "punctuation" THREAD
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:28:49 -0500

SCHunnicut AT aol.com wrote:
Regarding all this discussion of punctuation:  Most journals have copy editors.  I actually had this job for several years, so I know that very intelligent people frequently fail to achieve perfect form.  If you work hard on what you have to say, I think it is ok to rely on someone else to get the occasional comma or period back where it belongs!
Susan Hunnicutt ---
And with this message, I'm bringing this thread to a close. Please do not post any more messages on punctuation. It really has nothing to do with matters Markan.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

  • END "punctuation" THREAD, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/18/2002