gmark - RE: Paul and Socrates by way of Plato

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Dennis MacDonald" <dmacdon AT cst.edu>
  • To: 'Kata Markon' <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Paul and Socrates by way of Plato
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:59:52 -0700

FYI

CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS
"Luke and Mimesis: Imitations of Classical Literature in Luke-Acts"
March 13-16, 2003

The Institute for Antiquity and Christianity is pleased to invite
conference-paper proposals. Suggested topics include literary imitations of
Homer, Euripides, Plato, and Vergil. Other related topics are welcome.
Proposals will consist of a title and abstract. Limited grants are
available to assist with housing costs. Send proposals to Leslie Hayes, 831
N. Dartmouth, Claremont, CA 91711.
Proposal Deadline: November 20, 2002
For further information, contact the IAC at iac AT cgu.edu