gmark - Re: Criticism of moderator: THREAD CLOSED

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT attbi.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Criticism of moderator: THREAD CLOSED
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:44:50 -0600

"David C. Hindley" wrote:

> Still, no one wants to have to answer nuisance questions
> thrown out by antagonists, but I do not think that was the
> case here.

Nor do I, as I tried to explain previously..

In any case -- even though it might seem that I am being arbitrary since I
have
been forced into being a less than disinterested party on the matter at hand
--
in the interest of keeping the List focused on its particular subject matter,
this thread is **now closed**. Participants have had their say and I cannot

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

  • Re: Criticism of moderator: THREAD CLOSED, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 12/29/2001