gmark - SBL e-Listers meeting: second call

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Crosstalk2 <crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Synoptic-L <Synoptic-L AT bham.ac.uk>, Biblical Greek <b-greek AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, TC-List <tc-list AT rosetta.atla-certr.org>, ioudaios-l <ioudaios-l AT Lehigh.EDU>
  • Subject: SBL e-Listers meeting: second call
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:44:23 -0500

This is my second call for a notice from NT e-listers (XTalkers,
B-Greeks, and Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon, Biblical Studies, T-C List,
Ioudaios, and Synoptic-L members) who will be going to Denver for the
SBL Annual Meeting.

As you by now know, I am attempting to arrange a "hob nob" session in
which can can put faces to electronic personalities and/or get
reacquainted with friends we've met at SBL in the past.

The meeting itself is planned for Saturday, Non 17th, at 11am, as always
at the Gramcord booth.

In the light of this, I'd like to get a head count of those of you who
are intending to attend this year's SBL. I'd also like to know who
among the intended
attendees is presenting a paper during the conference (and at what time
and place).

So this is the second call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

Also, when you do write (OFF LIST), please let me know which e-List you
consider your "alma mater".

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

  • SBL e-Listers meeting: second call, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/15/2001