gmark - Re: Judas

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Ted Weeden" <weedent AT atw.earthreach.com>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Judas
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:45:47 -0500

To Steve Black and Karel Hanhart:.

Steve and Karel:

I have not forgotten that you are each awaiting a response from me regarding
the respective issues you have raised with me on this list.regarding my
recent posts. Other pressing matters have intervened of late to demand my
attention. So I apologize for the delay in my response to the questions
you each have raised with me. I hope to be able to get responses to you
both soon.

Yours.

Ted Weeden

  • Judas, Steve Black, 04/17/2001