gmark - Re: young man

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Bruce Griffin" <brucewgriffin AT hotmail.com>
  • To: gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: young man
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:40:43 -0000

This is a plausible enough reconstruction. And if it were intended in part as authorial self-identification, then it would help explain why Luke and Matthew omit the episode. But I would be grateful for references as to "an existing pattern of anonymous self-identification" in literature. A convincing list of examples here would greatly strengthen your case.

Cordially,

Bruce Griffin
Lincoln College
University of Oxford